Hmm, this week's list - I am thankful for -
1. Do-over's - they come in many forms - Mondays; Mornings; New Months; New Years; new hours!; Forgiveness
2. Fridays - yeah!!!!!
3. That my family is easy to cook for - they like soup and sandwiches and easy things
4. Prayer - I can go to my Father at any time.
5. Nightgowns - I love to curl my legs up in them and cuddle so warm and comfortable.
6. Washers and Dryers - I can't imagine doing the loads and loads of laundry any other way! I think the Pilgrims had few clothes, not because they were being modest or living simply, but because the women were sick and tired of washing and ironing!
7. Christmas Trees - I love their warmth and love and peace
8. Telephones - it keeps my best friends and families close despite the physical difference
9. Telephones - I can call my Sweetie any time of the day!!!
10. Bubblebath in lucious scents with matching soaps and lotions - I'm addicted! I love a hot bath and leaving the room smelling warm and comfy and leaving my husband with the scent of "me" at the end of the day.
11. Tears - they wash away stress.
12. Laughter - it can cleanse away pain