Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Hmm, this week's list - I am thankful for -

1. Do-over's - they come in many forms - Mondays; Mornings; New Months; New Years; new hours!; Forgiveness

2. Fridays - yeah!!!!!

3. That my family is easy to cook for - they like soup and sandwiches and easy things

4. Prayer - I can go to my Father at any time.

5. Nightgowns - I love to curl my legs up in them and cuddle so warm and comfortable.

6. Washers and Dryers - I can't imagine doing the loads and loads of laundry any other way! I think the Pilgrims had few clothes, not because they were being modest or living simply, but because the women were sick and tired of washing and ironing!

7. Christmas Trees - I love their warmth and love and peace

8. Telephones - it keeps my best friends and families close despite the physical difference

9. Telephones - I can call my Sweetie any time of the day!!!

10. Bubblebath in lucious scents with matching soaps and lotions - I'm addicted! I love a hot bath and leaving the room smelling warm and comfy and leaving my husband with the scent of "me" at the end of the day.

11. Tears - they wash away stress.

12. Laughter - it can cleanse away pain

1 comment:

  1. Thankful also for tears, laughter, telephones, happiness (anything Christmas!) etc...pretty much everything on your list. I totally agree girl!

    ReplyDelete