I am thankful for my son, Chris!
I am thankful for. . .
* his life - doctors told me we would never have children.
* his heart - he loves his family.
* his laugh - it is infectious!
* his humour - he's a pretty quick wit.
* his love of God - he quietly studies and reflects God in his life.
* his athletic ability - it amazes me the way he can run and pass the ball and and stop a ball.
* his music ability - he is a wonderful drummer; he played a pretty mean cello,too.
* his empathy - he has been the best physical therapist for his sister.
* his love of all sports - I love hearing him talk to my dad about football!
* his love of the outdoors - he gets that from his dad!
* his flair for the dramatic - he gets that from me!
* that he is taller than me - something he is very proud of, too.
* his willingness to help others - he gets that from his Heavenly Father.
Father God, thank you for this beautiful child. I see your hand in his life and they way you have ordered his steps. Let his life be a reflection of your mercy and grace.