Thursday, May 14, 2009

Things I Can Do Without

We all have pet peeves. Here's my newest:

* Ladies, your bra is not a cell phone holder!
* If God has endowed you - yeah! But hold 'em up and cover 'em up. Not every wants to see them! Or needs to see them - especially my pre-teen son!
* Nursing? Wonderful! I loved nursing! But if your child can walk over, lift up your blouse and fend for himself, please consider a sippy cup!
* Fashion advice: black bras, brown bars, patterned bras - they are to be worn under dark blouses. White bras, or preferably tan, for everything else!

4 comments:

  1. Love this one! I agree on all of these. You make me laugh girlfriend! :) Lv, jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. O Kim I love you! And I miss you very much...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you have had a few interesting experiences with "girls" lately :) Love you Kim!

    ReplyDelete