Thursday, February 5, 2009

Thankful Thursday

...for the internet -a new way to "reach out and touch" the ones you love.

...for microwave ovens.

...for my favorite coffee mug. It can go in the microwave.

...for calls from my hubby. We talk several times a day and I'm always so happy to hear his voice.

...for TIVO. I can watch JACK without commercials.

...for my Jeep. It can go anywhere, fit anywhere.

...my my Jeep's gas alarm. Yes, I know I don't have to wait for it to "bing" before filling up, but why take the chance?

...for my talents. They aren't really mine. Just gifts from God he has given me to use while I'm here.

...that no one corrects my grammar and punctuation on the web. (Sorry Kathy)

...for those who will use their talents, too! God's service needs everyone - babysitters, actors, prayers, singers, laborers, harvesters.

...for those reading this today.

1 comment:

  1. Aww I'm thankful I know you! In real life even! You are such a wonderful Lady :) I miss working with you.

    ReplyDelete