Thankful Thursdays is catching on!
Each morning, my kids and I get in the car, back out, put the garage door down and stop to pray. After prayer this morning, I announced that today was Thankful Thursday and each person (even the guy who carpools with us) had to list one thing he was thankful for. They grumbled and mumbled and Chris finally said, "Okay, drums." "My family," sis mumbled from the back. Brandon was thankful I took him to school so he didn't have to walk!
Teaching our children to have a heart of gratitude is a lost art in today's world of speed and gimmees.
Today, I am thankful for:
1. My laptop that still works so well.
2. My car that runs well and a heater that works great!
3. Diet Coke and Diet Dr. Pepper.
4. World's Finest Chocolate Melt-Aways.
5. The knowledge God has give to medical professionals.
6. The quiet in the house when everyone is just home and doing their own thing but they're still there under my roof.
7. God's financial provisions.
8. God's emotional provisions.
9. My talents and gifts adn the chance to use them for His glory!
10. New opportunities and adventures that are waiting just around the next corner!
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.