Monday, September 1, 2008

One day to go. . .

Tomorrow is my 39th birthday!

My husband woke me with gentle kisses on my cheek, whispering that my birthday gift was wrapped and ready to be opened. Even though it was a day early, he wanted me to open it so I could play with it.

I was so thrilled to find a dual-display digital picture frame! I loaded it with my favorite photos and displayed it on my bookshelves. It is wonderful to turn on and watch my kids faces scroll by! He did good.

We had a quiet day with lunch on the patio at Steakworks, a movie in the afternoon and then dinner from the grill - steaks, rice, salad. Chris, Kayle and Chris's friend - get this - Chris, are here playing monopoly with Ashley. Yes, we now have three Chris's in the house! We're going to have to number them.

Tomorrow beginst he countdown to 40. It's going to be an amazing year!

No comments:

Post a Comment