Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Words of Life

Sometimes, the word of God says it all.  Well, actually, it usually says it all, if we just lisen!  They are the words of life.  They bring nourishment to my soul!


"He who watches over you will not slumber;  indeed, he who watches over Isreal will not slumber nor sleep!"  Ps 121:3,4

"On my bed I remember you;  I think of you through the watches of the night.  Because you are my help,
I sing in the shadow of your wings!" 
Ps  3:6,7

"The Lord is my elper;  I will not be afraid.
What can man do to me?  Heb 13:5

"So do not fear, for I am with you;  do not be dismayed for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
Isa. 41:1

Isaiah 41:9 (New Living Translation)



 "I have called you back from the ends of the earth,
saying, ‘You are my servant.’
For I have chosen you
and will not throw you away."
Is 41:9

No comments:

Post a Comment