Friday, February 11, 2011

Ashley Ruth - In the Pool

This is my girl. My pressed-down, shaken-together, running over blessing from God. Her smile lights up a room. Her laughter brings joy to any situation.

She is not a quitter. She keeps going.

Pain does not stop her.

Bad news doesn't bring her down.

She loves children. She wants to do an internship with our Children's Pastor - she can see herself ministering to kids for a lifetime.

Yes, I'm in love with my daughter. She is precious.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful photo of a precious soul. She is an amazing young woman - a treasure to our family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Papa and I are proud of you. The measure of a person is not what they can do but rather how hard they press through to meet their goals. You are so loved! Papa and m2

    ReplyDelete