Thursday, September 24, 2009

A Wonderful Tired

Today was our 2nd Field Trip - Silverton, Colorado!

I'll post photos later! I'm so tired now. Who would imagine that hiking through a cemetery could be so exhausting and yet so much fun!

I loved the conversation with one of my little friends:

"Miss Kim, what's in there?" while peering through the window of a crypt.

"Just the bones of people who once lived in Silverton."

"That's all?"

"Yes, their thinking parts aren't in there anymore."

"Where are they?" my friend asked.

"If they asked JEsus in their heart, they are in Heaven! When we die our thinking mind goes to Heaven with JEsus!"

"Miss Kim, will we get a new body?"

"Yes! And no one will be sick or hurt any more! Ashley will have a new body and new legs and arms and no limp! No Headaches! It will be great!"

"And Ashley will have a new body? and I will have a new body? And we can run!?!"

Yes, my dear friend, you can run!

Who knew a Graveyard could be the door to a conversation about Eternity!? And new bodies!

1 comment:

  1. This is so cool, kids are so amazing. I had a fun time today. I love getting to see you so much. It was great to have you at small group. Have a great Friday. Sommer

    ReplyDelete