Friday, November 12, 2010

Notices and Updates

It is very poor writing to leave my readers with an extended cliff-hanger.  So here is the conclusion:

I am Okay!   I am better than okay - I am so blessed!

On Tuesday, the kids and I went to Manna Soup Kitchen to serve.  There I met BJ.  Neat older gentlemen.  In a wheelchair for 11 years.  Has survived 2 strokes and 3 heart attacks.  Helping take care of his children, grandchildren and great grandchildren.

Sounds like he's got it tough, huh?

Know what he kept telling me?

"God is faithful.  Put your trust in Him."

God forgive me for putting my eyes so far inward that all I see is my own pain.  Forgive me when I look outward and all I see is suffering.  Lord, give me eyes to see your mercy and grace.  You are always Faithful."

No comments:

Post a Comment