Thursday, October 14, 2010

Thankful Thursday

How easy it is to forget to be Thankful!  Practice Gratitude!

*  I am thankful for my Family of Choice - God has chosen each of us to be members of His Forever Family!  Our birth family may be flawed and hurtful, but our Family of Choice is covered by grace and bound by the Blood of Jesus Christ!  Are you a member?

*  My Sisters of Grace - the beautiful women in my life that have spoken truth and love;  that laugh with me and cry with me;  that know the good, the bad and the ugly and only see Christ in me.  You know who you are!

*  My Husband - who supports and, well, finances my dreams and adventures!

*  My children - who spend all day with me and still like me!

*  My God - who sees me.  The real me.  Who loves me so much He would let His only Son die for me.

What are you Thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment