* Clean bathrooms and floors. When did I do this last?
* Vaccum. okay, did that last week, can eek out a few more days.
* Kitchen floor. Well the sticky stuff does keep the flies from swarming.
* Kitchen. do we really have to eat every day?
* Laundry. does it ever end? Can't we use the underwear more than once? The bathroom towels have been hanging for two weeks - they can wait. Jeans? Dig 'em out of the dirty clothes. Wear them 4-5 times. . .more. Come on dryer - you've got a few more good days in you! Maybe it's time to enlist a dry cleaner.
* LEAP. Ashley.
* theWELL. Chris.
* Sort through books. Both kids can read. We don't need every picture book ever printed. We have 6 bookcases, full of books. And more in the barn!
* Hem A's jeans. Has anyone seen my sewing machine? Maybe she'll have a growth spurt of 3 inches. Soon.
* Swimming. Okay, I like this time of the day. Sit on the bike and ride like the wind.
* Research Baclofen pumps and Brain surgery. I don't want to! Can't make me! I refuse to put on my Big Girl Panties and deal. Besides, I like my new VS panties. So cute. And comfortable. Cotton. Cotton pajamas. And hot tea. Snuggled in my recliner. With a good book. And MASH reruns playing in the background. Ahhh. Eazing into a nap.
* Lesson plans. This is way Public Schools were created - so moms could breathe!
* Kids Rooms. They are on their own! I can shut their door and spray deodorizer.
* Soccer Practice. Only a few more weeks left. And one game. And one tournament.
* Workout. Really? Running up and down the stairs 20 times a day doesn't count?
* Dentist Appointments. teeth?
* Eye Appointments. Okay, seeing is pretty important.
* Physical Therapy Appointments. God bless the PT's. But I really hate going. Flashbacks.
* Back appointment. What should they do?
* Surgeons Appointment. I will make a plan and pray that God intervenes.
* Order winter coats. Wait. I did that today! Yeah!
* Breathe. umm, don't know if that's a necessity.
* Church. Oh, this is where I breathe. The sweet rest of God. His goodness and grace. ummmm.