Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful for my couch at this moment.  I can sit back, kick my feet up and use my son's computer to keep in touch.

I am thankful for technology.  Computers, phones, ipods - love all of it!

I am thankful for the Off Button on all this technology.  I love the quiet.  Especially in the afternoon when it's reading time.  No computers, music or tv's, just books and silence.

I am thankful for washing machines.  With all the laundry I do, I can't imagine doing it by hand and line-drying. 

I am thankful for the home friends are building and how God has proven Himself so large in their lives!

I am thankful for time to go to Oklahoma and visit friends and family.  And I'm praying those contractions Aunt Kelli were having today prove productive before I have to come back home!

I am thankful for babies.  That's sweet, gurgling, peeing, pooping, spitting bundles of joy that remind us how much God loves this world.

I am thankful for Thanksgiving - I love this Holiday!  My favorite season of the year!

I am thankful for all of those who read this blog and I pray blessings on their life today, In Jesus Name!

1 comment:

  1. I hope and pray that you will get to see your new little niece/nephew while you are there. Have a wonderful trip. Sommer

    ReplyDelete