Friday, March 2, 2012

For the Most Part

For the most part - headaches are nuisances I can deal with - but not every hour of a single day.

For the most part - learning disabilities are challenge to be conquered - but not when my child is crying.

For the most part - I look  forward to see my son in a healthy, relationship with a girl - but don't want him to  
                                  have his heart broken.

For the most part - laundry is not so bad - except when it takes over the house.

For the most part - snuggles and joy and warm fuzzies are beautiful - but we just can't rely on feelings.

For the most part - I am quite cynical - only that would require one to never be able to see the trees
                                for the dense forest.

For the most part - quiet is good - but it's my mind that's so busy!!!!

Yeah, not my best day.  But for the most part, it was exceptional!

No comments:

Post a Comment