Wednesday, August 3, 2011

20 Years

Today is our 20th Anniversary!

I'm usually full of words, but today, my heart is just at peace.  Twenty years with those blue eyes that still make my heart beat faster.  Twenty years of hand-holding that still make me feel protected.  Twenty years of kisses and tears and laughter and  smiles.

Thank you Father God for this beautiful man to spend my life with.  Thank you for his heart.  For his mind.  For his work ethic.  For his desire for his children.  For his love for me.










Here's to...forever!

2 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary! I'm thankful for your family is our lives. You are a huge blessing to us!

    PS. My favorite picture is of the two of you at Disneyland :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I love all of your pics together. You are an amazing couple, and we are so glad to call you friends.

    ReplyDelete