When I began this blog a year ago, it was my intention to write about turning 40. Somewhere along the line I decided that turning 40 was not so bad! It definitely beat the alternative! And after all, isn't 40 the new 30?
However, I have noticed some unique features of hitting a new decade:
* my eyebrows that once needed constant tweezing to avoid the "uni-brow" do not need as much grooming. Mostly because they are turning white!
* even "enhanced" boobs go south
* no one really cares if you ache - it's a sign of "maturity!"
* looking at the "size" of jeans is not as important as looking at their "fit"
* your circle grows smaller - those whom influence you and those whom you influence. It's better to impact eternity of few than the present of many.
* T*lenol is a good friend
* 40 or 50 - I still love beautiful heels! And purses! And Lipsticks and lip glosses!
* support underwear is for the birds! Be comfortable - with your body and your clothes!