Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Now What

Today is April 17.

It is the 108th day of the year.

There are 258 days left.

What have I done?  Have I advanced the kingdom of God?  Have I been hope to the hopeless?  Fed the hungry?  Loved the unlovable?



I'm having a hard time being home from LA honestly.  It was a great week.  Great kids. So much laughter.

Today was boring in comparison to what I've been doing.

 Up.  Dressed.  Read.  Cooked.  Taught.  Cleaned.  Taught.  Read.  Took a nap.

Edited pictures from the trip.




Wondered about the kids.



Prayed for Neisha.

Prayed for Niya.


Smiled at the thought of Mickey.  Hoped the Arkansas girls got home okay.

Wondered again at the Swedes who came not believing in God, just social justice yet everywhere they turned the gospel was present.



Prayed for the kids who went.  Read my Bible.



And then it was 4:00 pm.

There is a stirring created in your heart by service.  Don't know where God's taking me.  But I want to go.  I don't want to go back to the same person.  Same ways.

Changed.

And praying, now what?

No comments:

Post a Comment